About Asr Gooyesh Pardaz
ASR Gooyesh Pardaz Co. (AGP), as the first and the only Iranian company specialized in speech technology, was established in 2002 to develop speech processing systems by a team of experts from Sharif University of Technology, with years of experience in the field of language processing. As the leading pioneer in speech processing technology for Persian language, AGP has successfully developed various applications and solutions for speech processing and recognition.
Our company has developed continuous/isolated speech recognition engines in Persian and English to expand various productions and solutions such as voice dictation system, speech-enabled telephony systems, keyword spotting, voice commands, speaker recognition, and text-to-speech. AGP, as the leading provider in speech-based systems for Persian, has developed various products mostly as the first of its kind and as exclusive product of AGP.
Designated AGP products
- Nevisa: The first Persian speech dictation system
- Niusha: The first intelligent speech-based Interactive Voice Response system
- Ariana: Persian text to speech system with natural voice
- Shenasa: Speaker recognition (identification/verification) system
- Jooya: A system for word search in speech signal (keyword spotting)
- Poosha: A system for hiding information in images (steganography)
- Padida: A system for detecting steganography in images
- Parsia: Speech to speech translation (Persian to English/Arabic)
- NevisYar: The first intelligent Persian typing system
- Kara: Voice command recognition
Today, the company has an integrated group of professional and experienced staff with successful history of research in product development. In addition to offering numerous products in the fields of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Persian and English speech, and image processing, we are able to carry out customized projects, provide effective consultations, and offer valuable services in various areas.
Fields of activity
- Smart software development in the field of speech processing
- Artificial intelligence and pattern recognition
- Speech processing technology in audio and video
- Speech recognition and dictation (speech to text technology)
- Speech synthesis and text reader (text to speech technology)
- Speaker detection by voice
- Natural language processing
- Speech quality enhancement
- Speech and script database development
- Design, development and customer support for practical applications in the field
- Interactive voice response systems with built-in speech detection
- Telephony systems based on Voice over IP (Asterisk, Elastix, etc.)
- Programming on microcomputers and handheld devices (DSP, mobile phones, etc.)
Considering the innovations taken place at the company, AGP has not only published several articles in national and international journals and conferences but also has received various awards and certificates.