Poosha & Padida: Image Steganography and Steganalysis
The Poosha application is for hiding critical information into images. Poosha steganography system is able to securely hide any file (text, audio, video, …) inside an image file, in such a way that there would be no difference between the original and the new image. This feature allows users to transfer their data securely, even over an unsecure connection, because intruders will not be able to crack the hidden data, even if they get their hands on the images.
Padida application has been developed by AGP in order to perform steganalysis and extract the hidden information in images.
Poosha Steganography System
Poosha is able to securely hide information into images using more than 10 different state-of-the-art methods. This system is also able to reverse extract its hidden information from images. There are many ways to secure your data while being transferred. Steganography is one of these ways in which the existence of the communication channel needs to remain confidential. However, steganography allows users to protect their confidential data even if intruders get their hands on the image, since their data is hidden within the image, and cracking such information is not possible without the encryption key.
Poosha Distinguished Features
- Multiple state-of-the-art encryption methods to hide data inside images
- Support of steganography for different image sizes or formats
- Usable in both multi-color or black and white images
- Able to encrypt data to increase security
- Extraction of hidden information
Padida Steganalysis Application
Padida is an application developed by AGP used to extract the hidden information in images. In other words, Padida is the processing unit of Poosha, and determines whether an images contains hidden information. Padida leverages multiple state-of-the-art steganalysis methods to process given images. Padida continuously processes images online or stored in your device and informs the user if it finds any hidden information.
- Multiple state-of-the-art steganalysis techniques
- Recognition of a wide range of image steganography techniques
- Support of a wide range of images (formats and sizes)
- Quick and real-time image scan (including files inside the device, transferred online, etc.)
- Online monitoring and removal of dangerous information hidden in images
- Log report from all activities
12 months warranty
Free software upgrade to the latest version of the purchased version
Free update hardware lock if needed
Fixing customer problems online and over